Tattoo Removal Course by the Tattoo Removal Experts
Our tattoo removal course offers the most comprehensive one day course available in the UK, whereby you will taught everything you need to know for starting up your own tattoo removal company.
- Learn everything you need to know to start up and run your own lucrative tattoo removal business.
- Benefit from the experience of directors from one of London’s most successful tattoo removal companies.
- The course includes theory, practical experience, advanced techniques and business marketing advice.
The course covers theory, practical training, and all aspects of setting up a successful business. You will be able to tap into the knowledge of the directors of the company, who have personally performed thousands of treatments on clients, including celebrities and professional sports men, and benefit from their extensive experience.
To ensure every learner gets the most from the course, there is a maximum of five spaces available for each date. On completion of the course a certificate will be issued.
The tattoo removal course will cover the following:
- Laser physics – knowledge of Q Switched Lasers
- Definitions of laser
- Classifications of laser
- Interaction of laser with tissue
- Effects of laser radiation on eye
- Laser safety
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology of skin
- Client Care & Communication/ Consultations
- Skin Types – Fitzpatrick Scale
- Contra indications/Actions
- Pre / Post care
- Removal of tattooed eyebrows /semi permanent makeup/ micro pigmentation
- Understanding oxidisation of ink and how to treat
- Best results when removing black skin
- Hair regrowth after treatment
- Treating the largest tattoos
- Keeping your clients
Which laser is best for your business?
- Laser maintenance / servicing
- Choosing insurance
- Requisite qualifications
- Special Treatment Licenses
1 day tattoo removal course – £650
For further information on our courses and dates for the next training sessions call 020 8419 8124 and we will be happy to answer all of your questions.